Spring into Action – for adults with cerebral palsy (18+) – a new 12 week programme by CP Sport & Adult CP Hub
Spring into Action is a 12 week programme designed to support people with cerebral palsy to get moving and be active. Individuals can choose how they want to move and will be helped with setting goals that can fit around their lifestyle. The programme aims to create healthy habits for life which are sustainable.
Spring into Action has been created specifically for adults with cerebral palsy by Cerebral Palsy Sport and Adult CP Hub and will start on the 19th April.
Included in the 12 week programme:
- Unlimited advice and guidance with
- sports coaches
- life coach
- CP Sport and Adult CP Hub staff
- Experienced mentors will guide you throughout the programme
- A private Facebook group is available for those on the programme
- Group discussions online every week with guest speakers such as a nutritionist, inclusive fitness instructor, sports professionals and athletes
- Building habits for life
- Average cost of £3.75 per week (£45 for the programme for non-members of CP Sport)
- Average cost of £2.10 per week (£25 for the programme for members of CP Sport)
The link to sign up to the programme:
Please sign up by 8pm Friday 16th April.
For any questions or queries contact Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org